On June 10th, ArtLab said a final farewell to our friend Dick Catri. A memorial paddle out will be held at Sebastian Inlet State Park on the south side. Gathering at 9am with memorial service at 10am, followed by the paddle out. Phil Roberts has created & donated this beautiful art specifically for this occasion. ArtLabhttp://artlabfla.com will be printing t-shirts. Roger Sinigoi is donating toward the cost of the shirts. We will also be donating posters with this original art and Phil will be on hand to sign them. Donations will be accepted, with all proceeds going to the family to offset the costs of this event.
In regards to the Memorial service to be held for Dick Catri this coming Saturday. The Catri family wishes to convey the following information:
ATTENTION !!! PADDLE OUT PARTICIPANTS
Because of the influence, Dick has had on our surfing community and the responses being received Let us not FORGET!!! THIS IS A MEMORIAL SERVICE as well as PADDLE OUT!
1. Respectful of Sebastian Inlet State Park and please CAR POOL!!! So Important!!!!
2. Use you annual Park Pass if you have one.
3. Over flow Beach access parking in South Parking Area ¼ mile past the inlet entrance.
4. Inside Park be courteous to the Park Rangers and Helpers. They are Just doing their job to accommodate us for this Treasured Memorial for Dick
5. Paddle out instruction will be given at the end of the service. If you arrive during the service (10-11) PLEASE go directly to the beach as to not interrupt the service and wait for the instructions for the Paddle Out.
6. Be Great Ocean and Beach enthusiasts and Leave the inlet (our Playground) cleaner than when you arrived.
We have an amazing Surfing Community and we know this will be a successful event if we all work together.